A SME online gambling business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to lead its finance function.
A very exciting role that will be working closely with the CEO as the finance lead for the business. This is an international role as you will work across the four companies that are part of the group. It will cover everything from management accounts, financial modelling to managing payroll and cash flow. For the right candidate, this is a role that will grow into the CFO and also gives the benefit of being able to set things up in the right way from the start. The company has big growth ambitions and they are looking for someone who can grow with the business, to support through a potential sale or IPO.
- Overall responsibility for effective financial management
- Create the monthly consolidated management accounts
- Manage weekly/monthly cash flow to ensure efficient reinvestment strategy
- Manage the VAT return process, payroll and employee expenses
- Lead the decision making process, integration and negotiate contracts of any suppliers required to make your job more efficient i.e. finance software
- Work with the investors to ensure that they are effectively managed and updated
- Manage the multiple bank accounts and work out ways to mitigate any FX risks
- Build and maintain financial models that show the plan for the business trajectory
- Work with the Artificial Intelligence teams and other data sources, to provide analysis on how effective the marketing spend is performing and payback timelines.
- Support CEO with the introduction of benefits, staff incentive schemes and management of objectives and potential M&A
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualifed with experience with hands on accounts ideally in an SME environment.