Goodman Masson are currently recruiting a Qualified Financial Controller on behalf of an exciting Fintech based in London.
The organisation has seen substantial growth over the past 12 months and are subsequently looking for a Financial Controller for a 3-month interim assignment with high possibility of extension. The position will be directly reporting into the CFO and responsible for the management of a team of 3.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for a team of 3 (Management Accountant, Bookkeeper and Credit Controller)
- Preparation of annual Group and subsidiary statements in accordance with IFRS
- Produce board packs including Statement of Financial Position and Cash flows reports
- Prepare the annual budget and assist with any year end audit queries
- Cash flow forecasting
- Produce monthly reports, including variance analysis and reconciliations (balance sheet and cash reconciliations)
- System implementation project work
Qualifications and experience:
- ACA/ ACCA
- Previous Financial Controller experience managing teams in excess of 3
- Experience of implementing finance systems
- Hands on approach
- IFRS experience
Day rate: £400- £450
Length of assignment: 3 months ongoing
To be considered for this position you must have a short notice period.