A Deloitte Fast 50 software company are looking for a Financial Controller to manage a team of 5 (with 3 direct reports) and oversee both the internal accounting and analysis as well as the external financial reporting, audit, tax and compliance. Reporting into the CFO, this is a unique opportunity within a hyper growth scale-up environment.
- Manage and develop a high performing team
- Own the month-end process
- Collaborate closely with the Commercial Finance Lead to review commentary on business performance
- Work alongside the Treasury (cash flow forecasts, variance analysis) and Tax Accountants (R&D claim, PSA compliance etc)
- Drive continuous process improvements, efficiency and automation in the finance function
The Financial Controller will be fully qualified (ACA,CIMA,ACCA) with at least 2 years post qualified experience. Line management experience is essential and an ability to handle complex, large data-sets in a fast paced environment is required.
The role will come with equity options from day 1.