A leading hotel business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA/QBE accountant to join its finance function.
Overseeing a portfolio of hotels the mian purpose of the role is to ensure that the financial information relating to cluster hotels are recorded and reported accurately and on time.
This will include maintaining balance sheet control to ensure predictable financial reporting.
You will also need to engage with hotel General Managers.
Further duties include:
- Ensure that all reports issued in relation to the cluster hotels are timely and accurate. In particular, the monthly management accounts need to be issued in line with the strict month end timetable.
- Responsible for balance sheet control, including 100% compliance of balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Build meaningful relationships with all stakeholders, and in particular, General Managers of the cluster hotels, the Group Financial Controller and other members of the finance team.
- Understand the drivers of EBITDA for cluster hotels, including Key Performance Indicators. Communicate trends and opportunities to improve EBITDA to hotel General Managers in a timely and proactive manner.
- Monitor and maintain compliance of internal controls.
- Support internal and external audits, implementing new control recommendations and ensuring compliance with existing policies.
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or QBE. Ability to communicate with non finance will be key. Any hotel experience would be desirable.
This is a good opportunity to join a successful business which continues to grow.