I'm currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to lead a ERP implementation for a leading retailer.
Main Responsibilities of the ERP implementation:
- Lead every aspect of the implementation from a Finance perspective through the Design, Build, Test, Training, Deployment and Hyper-Care phases of the programme
- Responsible for working alongside the implementation partner to ensure the end-solution meets the original design specification
- Responsible for creation of a resource plan for the Finance function detailing the activities required across each area for each phase of the project
- Responsible for creation and validation of test scenarios and scripts for Finance process across all Finance functions including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Stock, General Ledger, Cash and Banking and Reporting
- Responsibility for setting and planning the Data Cleansing and Migration Activities and defining the Finance resource required to execute this
- Responsible for providing business expert support to the UAT phase e.g. guide on business priority for test coverage, defect management, issue resolution & prioritisation of any proposed change.
- Responsible for representing Finance throughout the Project and ensuring that ongoing business change is communicated back into the programme
- Responsible for supporting communication & engagement activity regarding new ways of working
- Responsible for supporting development and delivery of a Training Plan for Finance
- Responsible for supporting the transition of the programme into business as usual
They are looking for someone who is fully qualified, who has a strong financial control background ideally within retail or FMCG and has run a similar ERP implementation. The role will manage the overall project and and reporting into the finance Director.