My client is a high end consumer business based in Central London. They are a small finance team looking to recruit a Financial Controller to oversee and manage all reporting and processes. Given the smaller size, you will be required to get involved with a wide array of tasks relating to finance, IT and HR which means this will be an incredibly varied and exciting role for the right candidate.
The role of Financial Controller - Luxury Goods will involve:
- Manage month end and year end process
- Manage AP and AR functions along with payroll and tax and compliance
- Manage budgeting and forecasting process
- Provide analysis where needed on investments, pricing and contracts
- Keep up to date with new accounting standards
- Liaise with the overseas Head Office on all finance matters
- Supporting external auditors
The suitable candidate for the role of Financial Controller - Luxury Goods will be/have:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Experience in a small business where you're expected to work to a fast pace while being collaborative, adaptable and dynamic
- Experience in retail or FMCG would be ideal
- Excellent communication skills
The salary on offer for the position of Financial Controller - Luxury Goods is between £70,000-£75,000 with some excellent benefits on top.