About the role:
Reporting into the EMEA Head of Finance, as the Financial Controller you will be responsible for all areas of financial management, including accounting, compliance, reporting, budgeting and forecasting, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures.
This is an ideal role for a qualified accountant who is strong across controllership and month-end and compliance yet also enjoys getting their teeth into the analysis across areas of risk, opportunity and the improvement in the P&L and other ad-hoc areas such as cost of sales.
Best suited hands-on Financial Controller who enjoys variety, within a small, high-performing and commercially astute team.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA professionally qualified
- Experience in Financial control/reporting plus knowledge of IFRS is a must
- Knowledge of USGAAP
- Strong analytical skills as well as the ability and interest in providing insights to the business to minimise risks and maximise opportunities
- Strong MS Excel capabilities
- Ideally experience in a fast–paced B2B business in Media or Tech