Goodman Masson are currently working with an exciting property business based in Camden recruiting for a Financial Controller for the food and beverage arm of the business.
- Provide effective support across all aspects of finance functions and day to day management.
- Preparation of accurate month end accounts and reporting pack
- Month end duties will include, but not restricted to, standard journal entries, accruals and prepayments.
- Responsible for monthly reconciliation of balance sheets items and control accounts.
- Provide support to the procurement team and ensure efficient collaboration with Accounts Payable
- Management of cash collection and deposits for all sites
- Participate in preparation of annual statutory audit.
- Provide support in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
- Proactive in assessing internal controls and processes and putting forward effective proposal for system improvement and upgrade.
- Undertake any ad hoc tasks and works that may be required
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Part Qualified
- Advanced Excel skills
- SAP B1 knowledge is an advantage but not essential
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to deliver in a complex, fast paced environment with competing priorities
If this role sounds of interest please click apply!