A large investment bank is looking for experienced financial crime professionals to join their client account management team. This is a great opportunity to work closely with the business and help them build an effective 1LOD against Financial Crime. You will be advising the business from a financial crime perspective to ensure financial crime processes are adhered to through the full client lifecycle.
CAM - Client Operations & Delivery
Purpose of Role
- As part of the Client Account Management (CAM) team you will be responsible for carrying out a range of activities to assist the Bussiness stakeholders with the full range of Client Lifecycle framework. In so doing, you will be balancing financial crime, commercial and client considerations.
What does the role holder do?
- As part of the CAM team you will be responsible for carrying out a range of activities to assist the firms stakeholders with the full range of the Client Lifecycle framework. In so doing, you will be balancing financial crime, commercial and client considerations.
- Work with external clients and internal stakeholders to on board new clients/entities and manage Client Lifecycle events correctly
- Interpreting legal and policy documentation and translating them into operational requirements
- Work with clients to help them understand the practical aspects of new/existing Client Lifecycle framework requirements
- Work with clients and internal stakeholders to implement the Client Lifecycle requirements resulting from corporate/documentary restructures
- Work with stakeholders and policy owners to review, remediate and enhance the Client Lifecycle framework where necessary
- Provide approval for selected processes where required/appropriate
- Work with Head of Client Operating model to address framework gaps in the C&OD service catalogue
- Take responsibility for your role within the performance management process, ensuring that you have appropriate objectives, a robust dialogue with your line manager about your performance, and performance documentation that meets our assurance standards
- Own, manage and supervise the risks which exist in the business area, ensuring mechanisms are in place to identify, report, manage and mitigate risk within a defined Risk Appetite, working in conjunction with the 2LOD.
- Participating in committees, working groups and internal forums as required
What are the skills, knowledge and experience needed to do the role?
- Knowledge of Client Lifecycle events and operational requirements to deliver upon them
- Knowledge of the Trading & Flow Sales and Financing & Risk Solutions product set
- Knowledge of Financial Crime operational processes and escalation handling
- Effective communicator
- Track record of collaborative approach with the ability to work across diverse teams
- Understanding of risk and control environments
- Appreciation of the global regulatory environment
- Client handling/ service experience
- Highly motivated with excellent time management/prioritization skills; able to multi task a wide variety of role with delivery focus .
- Proven track record of delivering results on time in a fast paced and demanding front office environment.
- Ability to forge strong internal relationships across a broad range of functions, and to drive change by understanding requirements and coordinating across relevant stakeholder groups.
- Advanced user of Word, Excel and PowerPoint and skilled at data analytics in order to develop graphs, reports, and presentations.
- Display behaviours in line with Our Standards.