An international banking group are seeking a Financial Crime Officer to join their team in London.
Key duties include:
- Ensuring that the Bank remains up to date with relevant regulatory developments and identifies areas of gaps where the Bank needs to take action to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Preparing the relevant MI and documentary submissions for the Committees where Compliance has a key role, this includes updating and raising awareness of matters relating to conduct risk.
- Developing new policies and procedures according to the needs of regulatory changes.
- Reviewing and investigating suspicious activity reports which are reported to MLRO or DMLRO. Preparing the necessary documentation for suspicions to be forwarded to the Regulators.
- Performing daily oversight of transaction monitoring activities undertaken by Branches thus providing a 2nd line of defence check in ensuring the AML alert process is being effectively managed.