A Leading asset management firm is looking for a senior financial crime analyst to join their team here in London.
About the role
The Senior Financial Crime Analyst will undertake financial crime compliance duties including advisory and training, to ensure that the firm is in compliance with the relevant legal and regulatory requirements in all jurisdictions. Along with carrying out tests and reviews forming part of the Financial Crime Monitoring programme, to identify potential financial crime risks and threats.
- If you can handle tasks with both thoroughness and accuracy
- highly competent in drafting/report writing
- a good understanding of private client investment management business
- with 3+ years working in a Financial Crime role
- A Degree or equivalent qualification would also be desirable.