* Review and oversee controls and reviews conducted by the team, supporting as required.
* Conduct complex controls and reviews.
* Identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of control tests and reviews and be pro-active to deliver change.
* Identify opportunities to improve controls, processes and procedures and be pro-active to deliver change.
* Providing suitable challenge to the business and functions with regards to financial crime risk.
* Preparation of control and review reports outlining key findings and agreed remediating actions.
* Peer review of reports prepared by team members.
* Ensuring that issues identified are dealt with in a timely manner and receive sufficient focus
* Assist the Head of Financial Security CTA in the oversight of the team and effectiveness of the Financial Security assurance plan for London Branch. Including in/out-sourced controls, 2LoD and 1LoD controls and other assurance elements of the framework.
* Proactively identify emerging Financial Security risks highlighted by the regulators and providing recommendations in how to manage these developments.
* Supporting and representing the Head of Financial Security CTA in meetings and committees.
* Oversight of the production of timely and accurate Management Information (MI).
* Assist CTA team members with escalated queries.
* Support CTA team member development.
* Manage medium sized projects and complex financial security controls and review topics.
* Support the development and delivery of training to the business line.
* Build effective relationships with business peers.
* Professionally qualified Compliance professional with expert level of knowledge and experience in a financial crime environment, conducting controls monitoring and reviews, in a UK FCA regulated banking organisation.
* Professional experience in a Compliance supervisor or team leader role.
* Detailed working knowledge of the UK regulatory environment for financial crime and guidance issued by regulators.
* Strong experience in anti-money laundering, financial sanctions and fraud risk controls testing ad reviews.
* Excellent analytical skills with the ability to translate technical concepts and provide specialist guidance and advice to others.
* Experience of drafting financial crime assurance frameworks.
* Ability to apply a holistic approach to identifying, investigating and mitigating financial crime risk and propose risk mitigations.
* Strong people management skills and an ability to work with individuals to set individual objectives and manage performance to ensure their delivery.
* Proven communication and relationship management skills and an ability to manage relationships with senior stakeholders.
* Strong computer skills and a good knowledge of common software e.g. Microsoft Office. Experience using Compliance software.
If interested, please apply below. Alternatively, email email@example.com
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.