A key short term role that could extend supporting the business with board packs and reporting to internal and external PE stakeholders. This role puts you at the centre of the management information and the business is looking for an autonomous skilled accountant to take them through a busy period.
The business is an exciting fast growth technology business owned by a PE business. They are growing their revenue quickly across Europe and building their central London FP&A team rapidly.
The key objectives of this role are production of extensive board reports & to also develop and create advanced bespoke models linking into & reporting in their Host Analytics tool.
Key skills for this financial planning & analysis role will include:
- Experience with 3-5 years planning processes
- Advanced excel modelling for report building
- Experience producing high level board reports and commentary
- Prior PE experience is desired
- Experience in a Saas IT business is beneficial
- Must have used Host Analytics at a advanced report building level
- Experience in a change & project environment
If this financial planning & analysis role sounds of interest to you and Central London and IT technology businesses are interesting then please apply to the link.