Goodman Masson are excited to be partnered with a medium sized housing association on their search for a Financial Planning and Treasury Manager!
Who would you be working for?
The client, founded in the 1950’s, aims to use their resources to create positive social and environmental impact. They have transformed the lives of over 1800 people and is committed to continue to treat people with care and compassion, providing them safety, stability and security.
What is the role?
With an annual revenue of over £20m, the client is now looking for a Financial Planning and Treasury Manager to join their growing team.
- Develop, implement, and maintain the company’s financial planning and budgeting processes
- Prepare and analyse financial reports, forecasts, and financial models to support decision-making
- Identify and analyse key financial performance indicators, and recommend actions to improve profitability and efficiency
- Manage the company’s cash flow and liquidity, ensuring there are sufficient funds for operations and investments
- Oversee the administration of banking relationships, including credit facilities, merchant services, and cash management
- Develop and implement cash management strategies to improve the use of excess funds and minimise borrowing costs
- Identify and mitigate financial risks, such as currency exchange rate fluctuations, interest rate risks, and credit risks
- Develop and implement risk management strategies, including the use of financial derivatives
This role is offering a salary of circa £70,000 per annum, with very flexible working arrangements.
What do you need to succeed?
- A full accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Treasury experience
- Has previous experience managing a team
- Previous experience working within housing/ charity organisations
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.