Goodman Masson are currently recruiting a Qualified Financial Reporting Accountant for a global technology company based in Buckinghamshire.
The organisation requires a candidate on a temporary basis to cover the run up to year-end and the year-end reporting period. The position will be reporting directly to the Financial Reporting & Controls Manager and will work alongside a team of 4 to deliver the year-end. The assignment will be for five months.
- Prepare annual group statutory accounts under IFRS
- Consolidate 140+ statutory entities
- Deliver monthly financial statements
- Plan and deliver group audit and work with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Update the bonus accrual a monthly basis
- Collaborate with the Financial Reporting Controller with acquisitions of new companies
- ACA or CIMA Qualified (6+ years PQE)
- IFRS 16
- Strong excel
- Experience in producing financial statements
- Candidates must be flexible and willing to undertake ad hoc tasks
- Experience working within a listed company is a requirement
To be considered for this position you must have a short notice period.