I am recruiting for two Financial Reporting contract roles based in Central London. The key details are as follows:
- Assist in the production and analysis of regular actuarial reports including for UK GAAP, US GAAP and EV
- Monitor the quality of data used in the valuation and facilitate the resolution process
- Provide support in report writing for Board, Senior Leadership Team, Technical Steering Committee and Model Control Committee meetings
- Provide support for year-end and interim audits
- Support the wider Actuarial team as and when required
- Strong excel and SQL skills required
- Self-starter - takes initiative
- Problem solving - Able to dig into a problem and propose a solution
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well in a team, under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Completion of all of the lower level actuarial exams , at minimum. Completion of some of the later exams preferred.
- Experience in a valuation/reporting role preferred, specifically supporting metrics such as IFRS, SII, and EV
- Experience with US GAAP and UK GAAP metrics would be a bonus.
Please apply now or get in touch directly on 020 7019 8861 or firstname.lastname@example.org