My client is a FTSE retailer who are relocating their insurance team to London which has resulted in multiple vacancies and the opportunity to implement strategy and drive growth within the business. They are based in West London.
The role of Financial Reporting Manager will involve:
- Looking after the European region, focusing on ensuring cash collection and claims costs are reflected correctly
- Responsible for month end and balance sheet reconciliations
- Indirectly managing the team in Czech Republic and signing off their work
- Managing 3rd party settlements
- Maintaining the highest levels of financial reporting standards
- Supporting budgeting and forecasting and helping to highlight key risks and opportunities
The suitable candidate for the role of Financial Reporting Manager will be/have:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification with 2-3 years' post qualified experience
- Strong technical and modelling skills
- Results driven
- Ability to work closely with the Financial Controller and other teams around the business
For the successful candidate, a generous salary along with excellent benefits will be on offer for the Financial Reporting Manager.