A growing multi site leisure and hospitality business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
Reporting into the Finance Director and managing 1 person you will lead the Financial Reporting, Tax and Treasury function to deliver transformational change across the group.
Main responsibilities include:
- Lead the Financial reporting and tax function for the Group including the statutory audits.
- Drive transformational changes through streamlining systems and processes.
- Coach and develop direct report in line with organisational goals.
- Responsible for statutory accounts, taxation, treasury management, fixed assets and intercompany
- Ensure that the financial information at a sub-ledger level is recorded and reported accurately and reconciliations performed on time
- Build strong and trusting relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure 100% compliance on statutory accounts and tax reporting.
You will be ACA/ACCA qualified either looking for your first move from practice or in a reporting role.
The business continues to grow and is going through exciting times.