Role 2: Finance Integration Manager
6 – 9 month assignment
This client in the media industry has recently acquired 2 x new companies which they need to integrate into their currently business model. You will need to have some experience in business integration / acquisition from an accounting point of view. Day to day contact for finance in relation to the integration of our Canadian and UK acquisitions.
- Work with TSA provider and UK finance team (for UK acquisition) to map existing processes and design relevant processes for migration onto group Netsuite instance
- Ensure that CRM migrations that feed into the group Netsuite instance produce appropriate data and processes are optimised to ensure strong control post migration
- Liaise with systems team to ensure appropriate levels of data brought into Group Netsuite and fully reconciled
- Liaise with UK finance team to ensure consolidation system and management reporting requirements are met
- Assist in preparation of group acquisition entries for both acquisitions
- Ad hoc queries/issues relating to the acquisitions
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.