I am looking for a recently qualified accountant to join an award winning and leading FinTech Portfolio Management firm as an Accountant. The company are an online investment and advisory platform specialising in the handling of client assets and investments, which are then used to build bespoke portfolios.
You would work within a finance team of 10 and be responsible for full management accounting, as well as commentary and analysis on the numbers. This is a great role offering lots of variety and exposure to top-to-bottom accounting processes, allowing you to really deep dive and understand the numbers.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Assisting on monthly management accounts
- Performing variance analysis, giving commentary on any deviances from the norm
- Providing commentary and results for board presentations
- Providing profit verification for subsidiaries
- Continual process improvement to make finance function more efficient