Fire Safety Surveyor
£50,000 per annum
South West London - Housing Association
A reputable and rapidly growing Housing Association based in Richmond are looking for a Fire Safety Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis. The role of the Fire Safety Surveyor will be to review the FRA remedial works and establish possible solutions to these assessments. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive Housing Association that will value your work and suggests.
- Reviewing all FRA remedial actions and working collaboratively with our health and safety team and independent fire risk assessor to identify feasible solutions.
- Administering and managing all RIVO works ensuring that actions are documented and regularly updated for audit and reporting purposes.
- Undertaking site inspections alongside our specialist contractors and ensuring that our customers are kept informed along the way.
- Undertaking post inspection of completed works and ensuring that all required documentation is in place before closing actions.
- Communicating with customers regarding works and managing 'no access' cases to conclusion.
- Undertaking monthly performance and contract management of the fire safety specialist contractors and adherence to policy timescales for completion of works.
- Managing expenditure associated with fire safety and ensuring works are delivered within budget, on time and in accordance with financial regulations.
- Ensuring budget responsibilities are met, promptly raising any concerns, feeding into forecasting and business planning purposes as required.
- Being obsessed about all things fire safety and making sure we remain compliant in our duties as a landlord.
- Being brilliant at the basics, knowing your role, your systems, your service and your buildings inside out.
- Making brilliant decisions using your wisdom and experience.
- Being a great team player, doing what it takes to help resolve all issues quickly and effectively.
- Managing fire safety works across domestic housing stock ensuring that all properties are managed and maintained to the highest possible standards.
- Contract and budget management of works valued in excess of £500k per annum
- Thorough knowledge of current fire safety requirements and legislation.
- A relevant fire safety qualification, NEBOSH or equivalent.
- Experience of working in social housing.
For more information please apply via the advert or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org