A well know business based in Central London is urgently recruiting for a FP&A Analyst to join them on a 2 month rolling temp contract.
The successful candidate MUST be immediately available and have relevant experience in a similar role.
You will be carrying out analysis followed by commentary to the board. Candidates will need extensive experience modelling, projecting and forecasting.
- Marketing support: particular focus on the analysis and development of new menus and pricing.
- Key stakeholder within the CRM project and helping to form our future strategy.
- Understanding of the promotional impact on our business.
- Developing business cases for specific investments, refurbishment projects and new restaurant openings.
- HR support in the modelling of pay changes throughout the business.
- Development of reports that help to provide insights and analysis into the performance of the company down to a Gross Margin level.
- Ad hoc support for the Head of Finance and broader management team.
Experience & Skills:
- Degree educated and part CIMA or ACCA qualified to a Management/Strategic Level (or above)
- Previous roles within FP&A and/or commercial analysis within highly desirable.
- Advanced Excel capabilities
- Financial modelling and data interrogation in Excel
- Customer focused (internal and external)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter happy to work on own initiative and drive the agenda
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
If you wish to fast track your application, please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com