An exciting opportunity has arisen for a FP&A Analyst to join a fast-growing, dynamic SaaS organisation. This company offers an excellent working environment in a great location. They see individual growth and development as a key strategy for growing their business. They offer unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy and maximum freedom to help you to develop your ideas and skills.
This is a newly created role, reporting to the Commercial Finance Director.
- Weekly tracking of key topline metrics and updating key models to reflect current trends and assist with analysis of key metrics across all operational regions
- Month end responsibility for commissions and bonuses
- Assist with assurance process for topline and all applicable reporting
- Assist on key aspects of the quarterly re-forecast process
- Extensive interaction and business partnering with the sales and/or marketing teams to improve administration and assist with implementation of key business processes
- Develop comprehensive working knowledge of the reporting and planning models, systems and processes to maintain and improve them and ensure accuracy of financial reporting
- Assist with maintaining our reporting system (IBM Planning Analytics / TM1) and keeping it up to date
- Business and functional level analysis and reporting of actual and forecast spend
- Interrogation of internal CRM & BI tool to provide commercial insight, analysis and decision support to the business
- Work with the FP&A Commercial Director and CFO to produce ad-hoc management information for a variety of internal and external audiences
- Developing new reports to meet the changing requirements of the business and the needs of company stakeholders
- Responsibility for some standard finance journals
Skills and Experience
- Part-qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Strong data management and Excel skills (macros, pivots, reporting, queries etc)
- Salesforce experience (or other relevant large CRM exposure)
- Previous experience working with IBM Planning Analytics / TM1 or similar planning tools preferable
- SaaS or other subscription business background is desirable
You will have good analytical experience with an aptitude for problem solving and decision making. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders. You will be confident and articulate, and willing to challenge peers and seniors. You will have the ability to prioritise your workload, perform well under pressure and meet tight deadlines. This is a fast, high-growth environment and so you will need to be able to thrive in this. You will be able to easily determine the key drivers of a result and articulately explain the "story".
- Casual and vibrant working environment
- New office in a trendy location
- Informal work attire
- Unlimited holiday policy - provided that role requirements are being fulfilled
- Competitive salary
- Twice yearly company offsites
- Regular endorsed travel to regional office locations (London, Berlin, Copenhagen, New York and Auckland)
If this sounds like it could be your next opportunity then apply today!