An exciting opportunity has arisen for an FP&A Analyst to join the wider Finance team of a well-known, global electronics company. With a presence in over 200 countries, this reputable company has excellent scope for progression and development.
This role will be providing global financial analysis and business partner support to the FP&A Manager and the RGS global team. This role will require partnering with key business stakeholders as well as cross functional teams based globally, particularly to support the US and Asia Pacific data gathering.
- Responsible for RGS month-end for global cost centres including expense analysis and journal postings for EMEA and US
- Prepare detailed drill down analysis of global monthly sales, trend analysis, variance root-cause analysis and development of sales reporting process
- Supporting FP&A manager in all finance matters including budgeting, forecasting, financial control and detailed variance analysis with spend tracker
- Assist with preparation of presentations of financial and operational business results and analysis
- Working in conjunction with different regional teams to drive consistent reporting processes and identifying and resolving reporting challenges
- Assist in preparing and maintaining in-depth financial analysis model and reporting of financial and business performance
- Assist in detailed account profitability analysis by region and variance analysis by key accounts
- Adhoc projects as required by FP&A Manager including development of new reporting tools, financial models etc
Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years accountancy or FP&A experience preferably in IT industry
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills - pivot tables, nested formulas, base financial model building experience
- Part-qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Strong academics - Bachelor's degree in Accountancy/Finance
- Key knowledge of IFRS standards and understanding of financial statements
- Analytical thinker with strong business and commercial acumen, ability to connect dots with incomplete information and provide concise view for decision support
- Good Microsoft Powerpoint skills
You will have the ability to work with inconsistent data from multiple sources which you can manipulate into management insight. You will also be able to create and maintain strong relationships with finance teams across different regions. You will be able to prioritise many different and competing objectives and agendas, and you will be flexible when plans and goals change.
If this sounds like it could be your next role, then apply today!