A media and events start up arm of a property business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
You will be responsible for providing robust financial reporting, analysis and insight into business performance to support effective commercial decision making. You will business partner senior members of the business to create budgets and forecasts as well as supporting their strategic financial goals.
Reporting into the CFO main duties include:
- Developing and delivering timely financial information to support decision making
- Provide insightful analysis and quality forecasting information that will feed into the strategic planning and decision-making process
- Business partnering Senior management team
- Support the development of Business KPIs
- Create effective and credible partnerships by working collaboratively to support and challenge stakeholders in all finance and accounting matters including budgeting, forecasting, expense/PO tracking and control.
- Support the development of the new finance system
- Ownership of the weekly, monthly and annual reporting to enable accurate forecasting of the book of work, income and expenditure for our client accounts.
- Support senior stakeholders to develop long range plans, forecasts, business cases and ad hoc analysis
- Interpret financial information and analysis, supporting effective management decisions using benchmarking, trends and other planning and forecasting methods
- Create high quality & detailed variance analysis reports
- Support all areas of the business with financial and commercial analysis
- Manage and build financial models for pricing decisions
- Working with the accounting teams to ensure the monthly figures are materially accurate
- Identify business trends and provide insight to enhance performance and profitability by proactively seeking opportunities to reduce costs, increase value or synergise.
- Drive continuous improvements across processes and outputs to best fit the needs of the business.
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with an FP&A or commercial finance background. Media or events experience would be desirable. This is a great chance to join an established business in a new area they have created.