Goodman Masson are recruiting for a Gradaute FP&A Analyst role at a leading aviation firm based in West London. This position is for a graduate with a years experience either as an industry placement or post university.
- Support the Finance Manager on the delivery of business plans
- Prepare high quality presentation materials for Executive Committee, Board, shareholders and Finance Directors
- Support implementation and maintenance of planning models, actively seeking and driving process improvement. Assist and support wider finance teams with utilisation of these models as and when required
- Work with the wider Planning & Performance team to ensure alignment across business planning, long term strategic planning and internal reporting. Support other areas of Planning & Performance team as and when required
- Proactively communicate with Finance teams on FP&A processes
- Respond to information requests from senior stakeholders
- Complete ad hoc projects including benchmarking studies and regulatory performance reviews and analysis
- Graduate or part-qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA) with a drive to continue studies
- Highly numerate with the ability to solve problems creatively
- Self-starter with the ability to manage own workload through effective organisation
- Strong communication skills and an ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work to tight timescales and organise workload effectively
- Strong analytical skills and first-class attention to detail
- Excel - intermediate, Word and PowerPoint desirable
If this role is of interest please click apply!