Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for an intelligent, diligent FP&A Analyst to join one of the UK's leading Cinema/Entertainment organisations. As the Group FP&A Analyst, your role will be an integral part of the commercial finance function and you'll be reporting directly into the Head of FP&A. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a fun, diligent and progressive finance team that offers great career progression internally.
- Group consolidation of weekly and monthly reporting across multiple territories
- Consolidation for quarterly and annual forecasting and budgeting across multiple territories
- Production of group monthly finance packs
- Development of board and executive reports for each forecast and annual budget
- Produce and optimise the weekly reporting on KPI's.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have strong experience of weekly and monthly reporting, analysis and forecasting for multiple territories. Along with this, and good understanding of complex excel models and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Whats on offer:
Along with an extremely competitive salary, the company offers study support, bonus and a great benefits package.