A global leading restaurant business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
This role involves producing the group annual budget and regular re-projections as well as the long term strategic plan. This will include scenario planning and risk analysis to support functions across the business and involves coordinating with international markets.
You will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing board and financial presentations, competitor analysis and supporting projects as required. Main duties include:
Forecasting and Planning:
- Produce the group's annual budget, coordinating with key stakeholders across international markets
- Produce the group's re-projections
- Understand the performance of the group and individual markets vs. budget and projections
- Provide pro-active, insightful, high quality analysis to support decision making
- Understand and influence the underlying drivers of performance to help drive the top and bottom line
- Produce reports and analysis to identify performance issues and areas of improvement
- Maintain and develop the group's planning models and processes
- Develop and maintain the group's long term business plan model
- Liaise with key finance and non-finance stakeholders to understand longer term trends
- Partner with members of the finance team and the wider business to understand their functional areas of expertise as well as global initiatives
- Management of key stakeholders both within Finance and other departments
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualfiied with experience in an analytical role.
This is a chance to join a brand leader in its field that values its staff highly.