This well established foodservice provider is looking for a part qualified FP&A Analyst to join their London Finance team. This role supports routine forecasting and budgeting processes as well as Group's monthly management reporting and analysis. The purpose of this role is to provide the CFO with insight into underlying financial performance with a commercial focus.
- Become FP&A 'BPC system master' and the go-to person for all BPC related questions within FP&A, including supporting the development of BPC reporting suite and training colleagues
- Consolidate and prepare monthly sales report
- Maintain and develop internal FP&A databases
- Preparation of monthly CFO slide presentations
- Supporting regular reporting and ad hoc requests, as required
Skills & Experience:
- Finalist level ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Strong finance analysis, business planning and accounting knowledge
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build working relationships with stakeholders. You will be able to apply problem solving skills with out of the box thinking. You will be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work with limited supervision and be able to prioritise in a fast paced and demanding environment.
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you, then please apply via this advert or alternatively send your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief covering note.