I am currently partnering with a hospitality company who are looking to on-board an experienced analyst to join their FP&A Team. This role will be supporting the co-ordination of forecasting and budgeting processes as well as Group's monthly management reporting and analysis across 5 European countries. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a commercial mindset and has 3 + years experience working within a finance department and strong understanding of the P+L and Balance Sheet.
- Manage key FP&A BPC uploads for all key forecasting and planning activities, including: 3-year planning, annual operating plan, quarterly business reviews, monthly forecasting
- Ensuring timely submission, delivery and streamlining of month-end and key budgeting/ forecasting processes
- Maintenance and development of key financial databases, including ensuring accurate data entry and improving systems to check, collect and report data
- Support in designing new reports to meet demands for greater visibility of P&L as well as testing reports during the build processes
- Own and manage data quality, ensuring consistency and completeness of data from various parties
- Supporting the FP&A team with ad-hoc financial data requests from senior management and beyond to aid decision making
Experience / Skills:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role (Must have strong understanding of the P+L and Balance Sheet)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with ambition to learn. You must be a team player with a practical, positive and proactive attitude to work. You will need to have strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly with colleagues who are not native English speakers. You will have a strong eye for detail and accuracy.
If you think this job would be a good fit for you, please apply via this advert or send your CV to me directly at email@example.com.