This global media company are looking for a FP&A Manager to come on board for a 12 month period to cover a maternity leave. The incumbent is leaving at the end of May so they are willing to wait on notice periods up to 1 month. You will be tasked with supporting senior management with the preparation and review of quarterly forecast and annual budgets. In addition to providing information to auditors and ensuring controls over processes.
- Provide meaningful commercial analysis for key drivers to heads of departments when reviewing actuals vs forecasts for prior quarter
- Support divisional heads to review quarterly releases and provide data into forecasting model
- Review and investigate areas where actual performance is consistently different to forecast and challenge the relevant forecasting methods
- Produce latest budget reports for heads of department
- Working on tight deadlines from US to ensure quarterly submissions are accurate and reviewed correctly
- Review new contracts are established and ensure license start dates and fees are accurate
- Ensure revenue is correct under USGAAP and IFRS in relation to the changes in revenue recognition standard and all supporting documentation is filed for internal controls.
- Qualified (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Prior FP&A experience
- Advanced Excel
- Experience working within a US group
- Media experience (preferred)