FP&A Manager, Retail, £60k 12 month FTC.
Key Responsibilities of the FP&A Manager:
* Deliver Budget/ Forecast process & Board packs, co-ordinating the Group submission and providing effective commentary
* Own monthly board pack, budget and forecast pack schedules including insightful commentaries and KPIs. Look to continuously improve current pack content & processes through influencing key contributors & stakeholders
* Business partner the department directors reviewing monthly costs & budget/ forecast submissions
* Manage investment appraisal process for relevant areas of responsibility
* Provide analysis and clarity on key risks and opportunities
* Partner and communicate effectively with Property & Retail Directors to ensure Finance team has a strong understanding of Property Activities and UK Retail Operations
* Delivery of insightful performance of UK Retail. Identify risks, opportunities and challenge the teams to ensure targets delivered improving overall Sales and Profitability across the channel
* Provide commercial finance support to the Property team to drive portfolio strategy and operational deficiencies
They are looking for someone who is fully qualified with strong FP&A and commercial experience from a retail background.