A global business which works with restaurants, sports and airlines is looking to recruit an ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
You will support the Group FP&A Director in understanding the financial performance of the Group and providing financial insight to Senior Management and key stakeholders.
Key duties include:
- Oversee delivery of annual planning, 3YP, monthly forecast, monthly management reporting and weekly finance reports
- Understand and challenge key assumptions, and ensure that the financial projections and associated assumptions are aligned to the Group financial and operational targets
- Act as the interface between the Group businesses to ensure key commercial and financial messages are clearly presented, including the latest financial projections and drivers of any movements.
- Manage the Group FP&A team (2 direct reports)
- Business Partnering with senior leadership across the group to provide financial insight
- Provide insightful analysis and review of business performance to senior stakeholders, including Capex, Headcount and Sales Churn
- Ad hoc projects and analysis
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualifed with experience in a group FP&A role. Someone happy to be hands on excel is also needed. This is a chance to work for a global leader with good autonomy in the role.