A pharmaceutical business based near Slough are recruiting for an FP&A Manager to join on a 6 month interim basis paying £350-400 per day.
Reporting to the Director of Finance the FP&A Manager will be responsible for the business Operation analysis and Financial Planning process and will act as an interface between the various internal stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be capable of working in an International and multicultural environment to help drive the success of the company.
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget in conjunction with other company departments.
- Report on variances from the budget and the reasons for those variances.
- Drive strategically important reporting, analysis and measurement of performance vs defined KPIs
- Drive business operations projects and initiatives internally by collaborating with key internal stakeholders
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to headquarter
Key experience required:
- Experience of being responsible for division P&L
- Qualified Accountant with 4+ years PQE
- Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly in regard to presenting the results of analyses to management.
Look forward to hearing from you.