Goodman Masson are looking for a qualified accountant to join a well established challenger bank as an FP&A Manager. This is a unique opportunity allowing you to work beyond your FP&A duties, with fantastic exposure to different departments within the business providing you with a complete picture. Consequently, you have the opportunity to make a huge impact on a business that is going through a stage of unprecedented success.
You will be expected to deliver complex analysis, clearly and concisely to senior stakeholders in order to drive growth within the business. You will also be tasked with devising a long term strategy for business development through in-depth analysis. In order to do this, you will work closely with various teams such as Corporate Development and Investor Relations, so advanced interpersonal skills are essential to the success of this role.
This is a rare opening for a qualified finance professional to develop skills beyond a normal FP&A role and accelerate development within their career.
- Analyse key information to produce a long term strategies;
- Work with Investor Relations to realise emerging trends across the business;
- Review and challenge on key projects;
- Prepare key information for Group Finance Director and the Board on business performance;
- Build strong relationships within the different finance departments.
Experience & Key Skills: -
- Strong Excel skills;
- Analytical mindset with the ability to clearly present complex findings;
- Strong relationship builder;
- Financial Services experience is desirable;
- Ability to network with internal and external clients / stakeholders;
- Ability to manage conflict and challenge in a professional manner.