A leading PLC based in Central London is looking for an FP&A Manager who will be responsible for providing high quality financial insights, reporting, analysis and support to the commercial team.
This is a commercial interim role for a large PLC based in Central London. The role is an FP&A Manager for 9 months paying £350-400 depending on experience. They are keen to get interviews set up in early Jan and to start on the 14th of Jan.
It's a really commercial role providing strategic financial input and leadership to drive business performance and ensure appropriate return on investment. The role also is focusing on adding value for the business by influencing decisions and identifying opportunities to invest, saving cost, avoiding / mitigating risks, forecasting future business results, establishing and interpreting leading indicators.
- Providing strategic financial input and leadership to drive business performance and return on investment.
- Adding value to the business by influencing and identifying opportunities to invest, saving cost, mitigating risk, forecasting future business results
- Identifying and explaining material budget vs actual variances.
- Assessing the impact of variances on the financial forecast.
- Preparing a summary financial package
I will be sending CVs first week of January so please apply ASAP if you are interested.