FP&A Analyst – Contract
This technology company require additional resource within their FP&A function for an initial six month period. However with their current growth this could certainly extend and/or go permanent. This small but dedicated team will require an experienced FP&A Analyst with technology experience to work on a number of core areas including
- Develop P&L, balance sheet and cash flow forecasting
- Assist with the annual budgeting and forecasting (including both monthly re/forecasts as well as annual)
- Working with other finance team to support on month-end reporting including investor reporting
- KPI reporting and analysis
- Subsidiary forecasting, reporting and production of variance analysis
- Close interaction with senior stakeholders both within finance and across the business
You will be a qualified accountant with demonstrable experience of working within the technology. With strong analytical and systems skills (in particular excel) you will be able to join quickly and make an impact.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.