Looking for an experienced FP&A Manager to join a leading visual effects studios in London on a contract basis, reporting into Head of FP&A.
Focus of this role is to streamline further what has been built with a view to standardise and automate future processes in FP&A function. You’ll be analysing financials, building budgeting and forecasting models, understanding performance drivers and influencing management on strategic business decisions.
Initially as a 6month FTC with the potential to become permanent employment. Offices are based in London and offer hybrid remote working. Looking for someone to start immediately but will wait until January for the right person. Offering £65K-75K annual salary pro rata depending on relevant experience.
– Business partner to different divisions, covering all aspects of FP&A
– Delivery and maintenance of monthly management information packs
– Working closely with Film and Production teams to keep up to date tracking against targets and budgets
– Cost analysis and diving deeper to understand drivers of variances
– Process Improvement and automation
– Headcount defining, reporting, and tracking against targets
Skills and Experience:
– Qualified ACCA / CIMA / ACA or equivalent with 2-4 years of post qualification experience
– Experience working in a similar role
– Experience designing and building budgeting and forecasting models
This is a fast paced environment so will best suit someone who is able to take initiative and is a confident communicator.
If this sounds like something of interest, please apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.