Goodman Masson has partnered with a leading Financial Services Insurance business who are looking for their next FP&A Manager to join their Business Unit Team. This is an exceptional opportunity for qualified accountants to showcase their FP&A and Business Partnering skills within a specialty division, focusing on aviation, military, and maritime markets.
Key role aspects:
- Forecasting processes
- Deliver analysis of performance and key projects
- Responsible for business KPIs
- Present financial results in management meetings
- Work with the CFO CEO and COO
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Preparation of presentations, financial presentations
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Fully qualified
- Experience in financial services
- 3-4 years experience in FP&A/Business Partnering responsibilities.
- Presentation skills.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.