A global Investment Bank are seeking a Fraud Detection and Investigations Manager to join their team.
Key duties include:
- Identification and investigation of potential suspicious activities in relation to fraud and financial crime in collaboration with the MLRO, the Central FS team, and FS Head Office
- Training and educating staff on Fraud Awareness and Prevention, including external and internal fraud
- Risk assessments and mapping exercises to ensure that Anti Money Laundering (AML), and Bribery and Corruption (ABC), Sanction and Financial Crime Risks are identified with systems and controls in place to migrate the risks
- Transaction monitoring and surveillance as and when required
- Submission of SARs to LEAs and other in collaboration with the MLRO
- Assist in developing and writing procedures in relation to Financial Crime
- Advising on policies, governance and framework around AML and Financial Crime
- Assisting the AML and Financial Crime team in event of any breach, policy management and risk management
- Writing reports and recommendations based on findings from investigations and submission to the appropriate internal committees and appropriate law enforcement agencies
It is essential you have Financial Crime investigations experience and practical experience working in a Corporate and Investment bank.