My client is one of the largest manufacturers of health products globally, selling their goods in 60 countries around the world. The commercial finance team was created 12 months ago to maximise business growth. Based in London, you will be working within a team of six, reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance.
As the French speaking Commercial Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Creating and executing the regional strategy and ensuring the GM understands variance vs budget
- Full ownership over the budgeting and forecasting process for the region
- Conduct weekly and monthly sales reporting and analysis on sales and costs
- Develop key modelling for scenario planning
- Work closely alongside Supply Chain and Demanding Planning to identify key risks and opportunities
- Review products, margins, sales and costs
- Analyse competitor behaviour
The French speaking Commercial Finance Manager must be/have:
- You MUST be fluent in French
- Commercial finance experience
- Qualified finance professional ideally but will consider QBE
- Strong commercial understanding of the FMCG and Retail markets (experience within these industries would be a plus!)
- Dynamic, hard-working and able to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
If you're interested in the French speaking Commercial Finance Manager position, please apply asap.