I am currently working with a global media business based in the City who are seeking a French speaking credit controller to join their growing finance function. Taking sole responsibility for their French ledger, this is an exciting role for an experienced credit controller who is keen to take full ownership of their work in a friendly and successful team.
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors
- Liaising with the different departments regarding the required invoices that are needed to be raised
- Ensuring timely payment of debts
- Following up payments as needed
- Responding to relevant client inquiries
- Processing and reconciliation of invoices
- Checking and posting of receipts to accounting systems
- Preparation of statements, client status reports and all relevant information as required
- Providing administrative support to the team
If you are an immediately available French speaker with some credit control experience and enjoy working in fast paced environment then this will be a great fit for you.
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity, please apply via this advert or to be fast tracked, please apply to me directly with your CV and a brief covering note to email@example.com,