An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a real estate private equity manager within the London Finance team. This role will primarily be responsible for managing Finance/Operations on French deals.
This is a varied role, working on commercial finance and fund accounting work streams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Transaction execution including diligence, funds flows etc.
- Fund return forecasting
- Corporate finance and debt modelling on new acquisitions
- Investor relations with limited partners on accounting and capital drawdowns
- Overseeing timely, accurate management accounts for SPVs and fund consolidation in local GAAP and US GAAP reporting
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations, income statements and cashflow statements accordingly for SPVs
- Managing the business cashflow and optimizing working capital requirements for each SPV
- Liaising with external auditors to prepare statutory accounts
- Managing relationships with account holding banks and reporting on covenants
- Liaising with and preparing tax reporting (VAT, corporate) and liaising with tax consultants to structure vehicles and implement guidance
- Managing budgets and forecasting
- Co-ordinating and liaising with external company directors to manage the administration of group entities
- Implementing, reviewing and improving financial processes and systems
- Paying bills and organising accounts payables and receivables
- Implementing drawdowns / capital statements
- Assisting with portfolio management / returns analysis
- Monitoring asset performance vs. underwriting
Skills and Experience
- Native/fluent French speaker is essential
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- Part-qualified or working towards a professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Real estate background is preferred
- Relevant experience within private equity is ideal
You will be hard-working, and have the ability to work in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment. This is a full-time role based in London, however, you may need to travel to Paris on occasion.
If you are a fluent French speaker and this sounds like it could be your next opportunity, then apply today!