An Asset Manager in London is looking for a Business Analyst/Project Manager act as a bridge between the US and UK and be part of the global team to address challenges on Fixed Income Technology and to review, recommend and implement improvements to their use of Aladdin.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Analysis and delivery of Aladdin based solutions and challenges as requested by end users
- Analysis, solution design and quality assurance to ensure delivery quality and benefit realisation
- Communicating the status of deliverables etc.
- Work with trading and portfolio management desks to understand challenges and look for opportunities to improve
- Ensure fit-for-purpose documentation is in place for all change
- Ad hoc duties as required
To apply for this role, you must have a sound knowledge of Front and Middle Office processes and technologies including OMS, risk management and portfolio construction. You should extensive expertise in various asset classes and the trade lifecycle. Knowledge of the Aladdin platform would be highly beneficial.