- Ensure accurate numbers are reported and provide detailed analysis on DRC/IRC to all stakeholders across Traded Risk and Front Office.
- Develop and maintain existing infrastructure used in production and analysis of DRC/IRC.
- Support DRC onboarding project with testing and analysis.
- Monitor upstream model feeds and escalate issues to the relevant teams.
- Liaise with and support regional teams with their DRC/IRC requirements.
- Candidate will be expected to have a strong understanding of Market Risk and a good understanding of the Market Risk Management and Control function and its role within the wider Group Risk context.
- Strong knowledge of risk-related regulations, their application/impact in the banking industry with a specific understanding of DRC/IRC.
- A high level of professional competence which helps to determine solutions around appropriate risk measures, risk processes, risk monitoring and management.
- Candidate will need to have very strong IT skills. Much of the role involves building out infrastructure for analysis and reporting (Python is a prerequisite; SQL, VBA, Excel are also important)
- Ability to form effective relationships and achieve influence at the most senior level in the organization.
- Candidate will be expected to work independently and will be expected to have the discipline to run all necessary daily processes to a consistently high standard.
If interested, please apply below. Alternatively, email email@example.com
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.