- To work within the Fund Accounting team responsible for controlling and maintaining the accounting records of various Investment Funds.
- To provide accurate and timely monthly and quarterly accounts and other information for published accounts and management information within strict deadlines (including tax and other regulatory reporting).
- To provide an efficient and cost-effective service to internal and external clients and management. Such service to be provided on a timely basis and in accordance with agreed service levels.
- To provide date information to internal and external parties to include the monthly data extract and quarterly Management Information report.
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place for all functions within the team and supporting documentation is up-to-date.
- Continually seek to understand and satisfy our clients (whether internal or external) requirements. Develop procedures, processes and systems to support these requirements.
- To assist with any new developments/projects to improve efficiency/ productivity and raise the profile of the Fund Accounting team.
- To carry out any other task as deemed necessary by your Line Manager.
- Previous experience in an Investment Accounting role.
- Strong Accounting and Financial Reporting background
- Strong PC skills - Especially Excel
- Good communication skills