A Global Investment Manager is seeking a contractor for an initial 6 months to help them support the UK and European funds and mandates, the key responsibilities would be as follows:
- Management and financial accounting - review of management accounts and financial statements including overseeing the audit process
- Investor reporting - reviewing consolidated accounts, NAV calculations, completing the financial elements of investor reports
- Tax compliance - reviewing tax returns including VAT, corporation tax and non-resident landlord tax
- Banking, debt and cash management - managing cash levels, managing payment recommendations, calculating interest payments and bank reporting
- Corporate governance - preparing information for Board meetings, ensuring company and tax filings are done in a timely manner
Someone with a real estate background would be advantageous, good communication and strong interpersonal skills are important and a self-starter with a proactive attitude.