My client has had an incredibly successful year and off the back of that, is looking to increase headcount. This is an exciting time to be joining a growing and leading global hedge fund within New York.
As a fund accountant, you'll be reporting into the controller, but will also have a close relationship with the CFO. Enthusiasm and ambition is important, the company is full of extremely motivated professionals that really drive the success and culture of the business.
Location: New York (remote working for the rest of the year)
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000 plus bonus + benefits package
- Prepare daily NAV calculations
- Financial reporting in accordance to US GAAP/IFRS
- Involved with annual fund financial statement audit process
- Prepare performance statements
- Produce daily P+L
- 2-4 years post qualified CPA (or equivalent)
- Financial services work experience (ideally hedge fund or investment bank)
- Big 4 background (desired, not essential)
- Degree in accounting/finance
- Strong Excel skills