A leading Investment Fund Management business is looking for a Fund accountant to join them immediately on 6 months contract basis.
- Responsibility for the timely and accurate delivery of quarterly and annual fund reporting for the managed funds, including investor reporting and Board presentations;
- Maintaining the general ledger and all other accounting tasks for multiple entities within the managed funds;
- Process revenue recognition for investments and reconcile the GL with the investment sub ledgers;
- Responsible for ensuring that all financial information is accurate, timely and reliable and ensuring the integrity of the underlying financial systems;
- Assisting in the preparation of annual financial statements for the managed funds;
- Calculation of carry and income linked distributions;
- Involvement in the preparation of tax returns and responding to tax and investor queries;