Goodman Masson are recruiting a part qualified Fund Accountant for a leading Investment Management Firm based in Green Park, London. This role is ideal for someone with experience working within a similar organisation and requires a strong academic background.
- Validating official fund NAV's - daily and monthly
- Tracking receipt of invoices, obtaining relevant approval and ensuring swift payment
- Ownership of the accrual process, communicating changes to the fund administrator and liaising with departments internally to ensure all accruals are up to date
- Reviewing subscription and redemption contract notes. Interacting with the Investor Relations teams, both internal and fund administrator's, to ensure accurate capital flows are communicated for trading
- Producing weekly NAV estimates for the fund
- supporting the other members of the team
- At least 6 months prior industry experience, preferably in a fund accounting or similar role at a hedge fund or fund administrator
- Strong academic record (2:1/ABB A Levels)
- Advanced Excel, including knowledge of sumifs, vlookups, pivot tables
- Studying towards ACA, CIMA or ACCA
- Database/VBA/SQL experience desirable
If this role is of interest please click apply!